Thursday, March 25, 2010

New and upcoming on Dealicious Finds..


I just wanted to take a minute to thank all my lovely readers for checking me out everyday!
I have noticed an increasing amount of people finding me through your blogs!

If you have me on your blogroll, or have my button somewhere on your page,
contact me with a comment below or an email
and I will be sure to list you on my new Blogroll page! 

{link on right side of this page, in teal!}

Another side note (because I just can't keep it in) I will be doing a couple of awesome giveaways in the next couple of weeks!! Hooray!! Gotta love the giveaways!

So stay tuned gals & gents! If you aren't already, make sure to connect with me through one of the many options on the right side of this page, I don't want you to miss any neat giveaways or deals!


Photobucket