Friday, March 26, 2010

I just made $11.50 in 30 minutes!!






WOW! I LOVE this site! If you haven't heard me talk about it before, let me just say I am a member of many survey sites and I quickly give up on them because they have ridiculous payouts of 1000 points when every survey is 10 points!!That's 100 surveys before I reach $5.00...

So then I found Opinion Outpost. You can fill up to 9 'about you' survery spaces up to help you get better qualifying surveys directed to you.
(I only have 2 filled out of laziness, but I get at least 3-4 offers a day in my inbox just from having 2 filled out!)

Now here's what makes this better than other sites- the minimum amount you will get for survey points is 15. But at Opinion Outpost, that equals $1.50! Yes, you heard me right! And you can cash out at 50 points/$5.00! How easy is that?!

I just did 50, 30, 20, and 15 point surveys all under an hour total and now I have a check coming for $11.50 (they mail very quickly)

So I guess my bottom line is this. If you want a free survey site that isn't all about getting referrals or have an impossible payout, check out Opinion Outpost. You and I both know how far $11.50 goes in the coupon world- it's totally worth it!