Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BIG Announcement + What's Ahead for You!

There are big changes happening with Dealicious Finds and I'm so excited about them!

1. If you have been chatting with me on Facebook, you probably already know that Dealicious Finds is moving from blogspot.com.
We will now be at dealiciousfinds.com, so if you have me bookmarked, make sure to change it! If you read me through email or RSS, no worries- you don't need to do anything.

2. Another thing Facebookers may already know- the fan page for Dealicious Finds is currently at 'Frugal Finds' which I find pretty confusing, so the NEW Facebook page titled Dealicious Finds is here! Make sure to go "like" the page- I post a lot of quick deals over there and like to talk it up with you guys! The old fan page will be deleted at the end of the week.

3. Ok back to the site- starting tomorrow (5/05)  we will be doing 7 Days of Giveaways and launching the new site over at dealiciousfinds.com! I want to do this to thank my readers for being so awesome, so why not throw gift cards at you! ;)

4. After all the kinks are worked out on the site, posting will finally go back to normal, and we will also be doing cool weekly posts on Mon. Wed. and Fri. (including a linky!) and other fun stuff, which I'll talk about more on the new site!


Photobucket