Friday, April 23, 2010

To My Readers: Down Time + Announcement..



I'm not sure if you noticed, but the last few days I have been unable to punch out multiple posts for you. There is a bittersweet reason why is this happening, and in a couple of weeks things will be back to normal! 
I am currently very busy reconstructing my blog-  
I'm happy to report Dealicious Finds will be moving to it's own domain name and will be self-hosted! But like I said, lots of work and headaches. So hold onto your hats for me, and I will be doing lots of fun giveaways to make up for the down time when I launch the new site! 
Thanks for all your support guys!

Oh and another thing!
If you are a facebook fan, we are moving to Dealicious Finds fan page.  
(my page now is under Frugal Finds, it droves my OCD mind nuts)
So just follow the link, click the button and your done! I am hoping not to lose any of my Dealicious Finders, but I can't stand my name being wrong!

Photobucket