Sunday, March 7, 2010

Paid NOTHING for $11 worth of items @ Tom Thumb!!



I also shopped Tom Thumb today, and actually ended up with .13c overage, but of course you can't take money from the store! ;)

Here's what I did:

4 Pillsbury Jr. Grands @ $1.29 each
-use .35c off three Jr. Grands (from insert, but I cannot find which one-if you know you can leave it in the comment section for others) 
*This triples to $1.05*
-PROMO get $4 off 4 Pillsbury instantly!!
total oop: .11c wyb 4, or .03c EACH!

4 Dial hand soaps @ .89c (reduced for quick sale)
-use 4 $1/1 dial soap printable (this is not whats pictured, I believe its a red bodywash container)
total oop: FREE + .44 OVERAGE
*I am not sure if you will also get overage, I go through self check-out if that helps!*

1 lunchables @ .99c
-use .75c off printable
total oop: .24c

My total was .13c overage- which the cashier had to fix to become $0.00. (I actually dread overage like that, but I was certain I wouldn't be getting overage from the Dial)
Total saved: $10.80!

Happy Savings!