Monday, March 15, 2010

Do you do the BlogFrog??


Ok that sounds a little funny- but I stumbled upon a website called theblogfrog.com and I think it's pretty cool! Today I found out that you can create your own little community there! Cute! So if you have one or you are curious about it, click here and join my community for updates, forums, and linking up with others!

*This is for people who have their own blogs AND people who love to read blogs...and people like me who do BOTH! How great!* 

Also if you notice on the right lower side of my page, you will see 2 blogfrog widgets. One shows your profile whenever you come to my page and the other shows what's happening in my community. If you show up here, it's pretty much free advertising as far as I'm concerned, and I love that!




Photobucket