If you have been stacking up your "$1 CVS hair care" coupons, any deal makes a good deal this week!
The shampoo/conditioners I bought were .99c, so I basically got $6 closer to being able to use a $/$$ without paying any oop expense! Always remember things like that, and you'll end up with minimal amounts oop!
(6) CVS shampoo/conditioners @ .99c each
(6) $1 off CVS coupons
(2) CareFree Body Shape @ $3.99 each
(1) BOGO from 3/28 RP
(1) $2.00 from 3/28 RP
total: $1.99 + $4ECB
(2)Vitamin Waters @ $1.20 each
(2) FREE coupons from facebook (mailed)*
total: FREE*not sure why I was mailed two, but I'm not complaining
(1) Crest 3D Toothpaste @ $2.99
(1) $1 off from recent Crest Whitestrips sample mailer
total: $1.99 + $2ECB
(1) Dawn/Olay Soap @ .96c <--this deals ends tonight
(1) $1 P&G home made simple booklet
total: FREE + .04 overage
Grand total before any coupons: a little over $23
Grand total was a little less than $4 oop, but then I used a $4/$20 coupon, and the cashier had to adjust a coupon from overage.
New Grand total: $0.00 + $6ECB!