Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update on Tom Thumb

Just got back from Tom Thumb and have a few changed to my original post.

What didn't work:
I was shopping in the DFW metroplex, and the 99c Dove soaps did not instantly take off the $3, making them free.


Also,
When using the Nature Valley eCoupons, shortcuts.com and cellfire.com took off .40c each from one Nature Valley box- leaving me with no eCoupons for my second transaction.
Also, my NV boxes were NOT oats and honey (there weren't any left) and from the looks of my receipt, I was charged the regular $3.00 per box. I am guessing it was only for the oats and honey flavor.

For the Red Baron transaction, you need to purchase $10 min. before being able use it.
I know this before, but this is a usual requirement to use mega savings store Qs, so just wanted to give you a heads up if that was all you were buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment