Monday, February 22, 2010
Tropicana recently started a new rewards program called “Juicy Rewards”. When you find specially marked containers (most all of them are now), there is a code under the cap. Head to Tropicana’s website and enter the code. You will get points to use on kinds of things, online coupon discounts, free museum passes, park discounts…
If you want to get started now even with no carton’s in the fridge you can! Head over here and register.
* Get 1 point for registering.
* You get 1 point for completing the survey that pops up after registration.
* Use code LA73E CL9W4 that was in Sunday’s Redplum insert to get another 1 point.
If you have a Carton:
* You will get 3 points for each cap, and
* Get another point by registering your store card loyalty card number.
I’m up to 12 points, (I have a morning routine of a glass of orange juice). It shows me that I just reached a point to get a coupon!! I’m not at a printer so I’ll let you know later what my coupon is.
(Thanks Southern Savers!)